This past year has been unlike any other. As we start a hopefully better 2021, we are taking a look back at the most searched and visited topics on the IdentityIQ blog during 2020.
This list clearly shows that consumers are concerned about protecting their identity; paying down debt; learning how credit card debt impacts their credit score and safeguarding against fraud during this uncertain time.
The top-10 most popular blogs on the IdentityIQ website last year were:
- Should You Pay Your Credit Card Statement Balance or Current Balance?
- Credit Score Ranges: Is Your Score Considered Excellent, Poor, or in Between?
- What is Phishing? Prevent Attacks with Common Examples
- 5 Credit Score Myths to Stop Believing
- Who Can Check Your Credit Report?
- Credit Card Fraud v. Debit Card Fraud: Are You Protected?
- Buying a Home? Here’s How Your Credit Will Affect Your Mortgage Rate
- 6 Common Credit Report Inaccuracies
- How to Get Your Credit Ready for a Credit Card Application
- 3 Credit Facts You Need to Know About Medical Debt
Every day the experts at IdentityIQ services study the changes in credit monitoring and follow the trends in identity theft. Sharing this knowledge through our blog and across social media, the goal is to help educate savvy consumers, so they can protect their credit and identity.
Do you want to receive the most up-to-date news in identity theft monitoring? Sign up for IdentityIQ newsletters in the subscription box on the right to learn more about how to protect your identity and keep you and your family safe from data thieves.
Do you want to receive your credit report and scores and notifications when there is possible suspicious activity in your name? Sign up for the best ID protection and stay informed.