NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Complete ID Theft Protection Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at 9:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 11, 2021 and ends at 8:59:59 PM ET on November 19, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of IdentityIQ® (“Sponsor”), IDIQ®, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, visit identityiq.com/sweepstakes (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period. Enter the Sweepstakes by completely entering your true and correct information on the registration form in the required fields (required fields include: Full Name, Full Mailing Address, Birth Date, and Email Address). Upon registering, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: The Sweepstakes will consist of six (6) individual Weekly Drawings (each a “Weekly Drawing”). Each Weekly Entry Period will begin at a specified time (each a “Weekly Entry Period Start Time”) and will end at a specified time (each a “Weekly Entry Period End Time”) as detailed in the chart below and will be selected in an electronic, randomized drawing. The Weekly Drawing will be conducted on or around the weekly drawing date (“Weekly Drawing Date”) specified in the chart below from among all eligible entries received during such Weekly Entry Period. Entries must be received before the end of the Weekly Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding Weekly Drawing. All eligible non-winning entries from each Weekly Drawing will be rolled into the next Weekly Drawing.
|Weekly Entry Period||Weekly Entry Period Start Time||Weekly Entry Period End Time||Weekly Drawing Date|
|1||10/11/21 at 9:00:00AM ET||10/17/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||10/20/21|
|2||10/18/21 at 12:00:00AM ET||10/24/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||10/27/21|
|3||10/25/21 at 12:00:00AM ET||10/31/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||11/03/21|
|4||11/01/21 at 12:00:00AM ET||11/07/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||11/10/21|
|5||11/08/21 at 12:00:00AM ET||11/14/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||11/17/21|
|6||11/15/21 at 12:00:00AM ET||11/19/21 at 8:59:59PM ET||11/23/21|
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winners will have ten (10) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Any winner of a prize package valued at $600 or more will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within ten (10) days of date of issuance at which point the potential winner becomes the “Winner”. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing within five (5) business days or as soon as reasonably practicable.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Six (6) Promotion Prize Packages will be awarded during the Promotion. Each Promotion Prize Package consists of:
- One (1) year of IdentityIQ Secure Max with Bitdefender® Total Security with Premium VPN*
- One (1) IDIQ branded backpack
- One (1) IDIQ branded t-shirt
- One (1) IDIQ branded hat
- One (1) IDIQ branded sunglasses
- One (1) RFID smartphone wallet strap
- One (1) wireless charging pad
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Promotion Prize Package is $606.67
The total ARV of all prizes is $3,640.02
Current members are eligible to win
*This plan includes $1,000,000 ID theft insurance coverage – provides up to $1,000,000 in insurance coverage for: funds stolen by unauthorized electronic funds transfer from an account in your name, legal fees, miscellaneous expenses, and up to $1,500 per week (five weeks maximum) for wages lost while resolving a stolen identity event. Family members means the enrollee’s children under the age of twenty-four (24) who permanently live in the same residence as the enrollee at the time of the stolen identity event. Underwritten by AIG.
Terms, conditions and device requirements apply – Identity theft and cybercrime cannot be prevented completely. Online privacy and security should be your top priority. Real-time alerts are provided as quickly as possible but do not mean instantaneous alerts.
- Operating System: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Available free hard disk space: 2.5 GB free space
- System performance may be affected on devices that have old generation CPUs
- Software Requirement
- Internet Explorer version 11
- Operating System: macOS X Yosemite (10.10) or later
- Available free hard disk space: 1 GB free space
- Browsers Supported: Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome
- You may install Bitdefender VPN only on devices with macOS Sierra(10.12 or later)
- Operating System: iOS 11.2 or later
- An active Internet connection
- Operating System: Android 5.0 or later
- An active Internet connection
Winner has 90 days from prize winner email notification to enroll online for the One (1) year of IdentityIQ Secure Max with Bitdefender® Total Security with Premium VPN* using the instruction that would be provided.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Promotion Prize per person/per household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts Riverside County in the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to any Prize Winner over $600.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 15, 2021 to: Complete ID Theft Protection Giveaway Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: IdentityIQ®, 43454 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA 92590
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100,
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION: When you enter this Sweepstakes and provide your personal information such as but not limited your Full Name, Full Mailing Address, Birth Date, and Email Address (“information”), we may share this Information with service providers who perform necessary business services for us associated with this Sweepstakes, with public authorities under court order or as required by law. Examples where this data may be used would include but is not limited to our Administrator of this Sweepstakes.
We may also use your information for the purpose of promoting or selling our service products or services to you through marketing offers. In all cases, these offers of products or services from us to you may be conducted to you from us in any form of communication available that you have provided to us such as but not limited to electronic (including email), or in writing. By participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting these Sweepstakes Official Rules you agree to these terms. If you are already a member of any IDIQ brand service, then the terms and conditions of your IDIQ brand service supersede the terms mentioned in this section.
- OPT-OUT of MARKETING OFFERS: If you receive a marketing offer and do not want your Information used for marketing offers, then you may “opt-out” of receive future marketing offers by click the opt-out link contained in an email offer you received or following the opt-out directions on a printed mail offer. If you are already a member of any IDIQ brand service, then the terms and conditions of your IDIQ brand service supersede the terms mentioned in this section.